Hello, nice to meet you!
We are 13|37 created by developers, for developers. We are a knowledge and culture-driven consultant company that embraces a kind and supportive atmosphere. Since 2010, we have grown to almost 300 handpicked craftspeople from all around the world. Are you an experienced backend developer who wants to be surrounded by equally driven, caring and passioned colleagues?
We believe that our next colleague:
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in Java or .Net
- Have work experience from one of the PaaS providers (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Have knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Write code that is clean, reusable and testable.
But most of all, we wish that you have a thirst for knowledge - always staying curious, keeping up-to-date, and sharing what you know!
You will make us extra excited if you also have experience in Scala or if you can take the lead in agile development projects. Then we could do even greater things together!
We are 13|37
We value work-life balance and social activities such as summer gatherings where everyone's whole family is invited, monthly lunch and dinner events, and sports activities. Our mission “Enabling people and organization with technology excellence” is without a doubt a central part of everything we do.
What will you do?
When you put a bunch of brilliant minds together, anything is possible. We always aim to work with projects that are technologically advanced and full of exciting challenges. We like to get involved with a project at an early stage - when we can influence and set high technology standards, infrastructure requirements and start our hardcore development process. We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high-performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first-class quality and satisfied clients in focus. At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffé":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharings, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, and then add a supportive family spirit on top.
Let’s figure out together if we could be a good match, and then take it from there.
For contact or questions: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!