Hello, nice to meet you!
We are a knowledge and culture-driven consultant company that embraces a kind and supportive atmosphere. Since 2010, we have grown to almost 300 handpicked craftspeople from all around the world. Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer who wants to be surrounded by equally driven, caring and passioned colleagues?
We believe that our next colleague:
To be successful in the role of DevOps Engineer at 13|37 you have experience with automating cloud infrastructure, setting up continuous integration pipelines, and scripting away manual toil. To be more specific, we believe that you have the majority of the following:
- An eagerness and ability to enable the team to deliver, run and change software with confidence.
- Good coding skills in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell or similar) Perhaps you have a background as a developer?
- Hands-on experience from working with Infrastructure as Code
- Production experience in designing and implementing highly scalable and available infrastructure using Cloud services (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Production experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for deployment automatization
- A tool belt equipped with Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, Jenkins, Serverless, Terraform or comparable technologies.
- Experience in utilizing/setup PaaS infrastructure services, not only the most basic hosting
- Love for terminal and *nix shell
If you also have a strong sense of responsibility to design, implement and follow resilient security policies, then we could do even greater things together!
What will you do?
When you put a bunch of brilliant minds together, anything is possible. We always aim to work with projects that are technologically advanced and full of exciting challenges. We like to get involved with a project at an early stage - when we can influence and set high technology standards, infrastructure requirements and start our hardcore development process. We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high-performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first-class quality and satisfied clients in focus. At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffet":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharings, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive family spirit on top of it all.
Would you like to learn more?
Get some insights into life at 13|37 by checking out our twitter, facebook, linkedIn, Instagram and Flickr.
Let’s figure out together if we could be a good match, and then take it from there!
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you! 🤗💚