Do you want to make the world a more secure place?
We are 13|37
Created by developers, for developers, 13|37 is a knowledge-driven company on a mission to overcome bad code, one line at a time. Since 2010, we have grown to almost 270 handpicked individuals that love to learn as much as we love to work within a company that embraces a kind and supportive atmosphere.
We have many different ways to assure that we never stop sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients and with the community. One of these ways has been to choose to structure our competence mastery and development under a concept named Domains and Competence Groups.
We are now looking for our next brilliant Competence Lead in Web Security, a role that both focuses on helping our clients and working in teams from us, and on developing your colleagues and our clients skill set within your realm. You will have a flexible role where you can work, for example one day a week with the competence group and four days a week at one or several clients' projects.
What we do
We aid forward thinking organizations in pioneering digital transformation and solving business critical ambitions using modern technology. We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first class quality and satisfied clients and end users in focus.
At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
What will you do?
- You will be in charge of driving 13|37’s security competence development and inspiring others to develop
- You will be guiding, leading, inspiring, mentoring a group of 16 colleagues regarding their competence development within web security.
- You will ideate and advise solutions for various security challenges in various product teams
- You will work side by side and share experiences with other competence leads, and you will be enrolled in different leadership trainings together tailored for the needs of competence leads.
- You will participate in general and specific decisions for advising and advocating the best security solutions
- You will proactively help your colleagues grow and work better through coaching and hands-on knowledge-sharing practices
- You will continuously enhance ways of working regarding people, relationships, processes, and tools
- You will encourage security-related discussions, facilitate workshops, and share knowledge about your topics of expertise in internal and external channels
Sounds like you? Don’t be a stranger - let us know you are out there and apply today!
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org