Hello, nice to meet you!
This is not just another job ad. This is an opportunity for you to meet other like minded LEET people, join forces with them and create something extraordinary. Curious? You should be...
Are you 1337? Are you our new Backend Developer?
Those who succeed in this role usually:
- Have a thirst for knowledge - always staying curious, keeping up to date and sharing what you know!
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience in Java
- Have knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Write code that is clean, reusable and testable.
- Have experience in working with distributed systems.
- Are team-players with a passion for development.
- Have work experience from one of the PaaS providers (AWS, Azure or GCP).
You will make us extra excited if you also have experience in Scala. And if you can take the lead in agile development projects then we could do even greater things together!
We are tretton37
Created by developers, for developers, tretton37 is a knowledge-driven company on a mission to fight bad code, one line at a time. Since 2010, we have grown to almost 270 handpicked people that love to learn as much as we love to work within a company that embraces a kind and supportive atmosphere. We challenge and change the world daily through our focus on quality and the pride we take in everything we do. Nothing else is good enough - we are always striving for more.
We challenge everything
When you put a bunch of brilliant minds together, anything is possible. We always aim to work with projects that are technologically advanced and full of exciting challenges. We like to get involved with a project at an early stage - when we can influence and set high technology standards, infrastructure requirements and start our hardcore development process. We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first-class quality and satisfied clients in focus. At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffé":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharings, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, and then add a supportive family spirit on top.
Do you want to be surrounded by equally driven and passionate individuals?
Let’s figure out together if we could be a good match, and then take it from there.
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!