13I37 is an international software consultancy with more than 85% of our colleagues employed in technology roles. We help businesses grow, develop and mature by strengthening new or existing teams at any stage of the software production process. We specialize in solving complex challenges to help our clients reach their goals by delivering well-crafted software solutions.
We are looking for talented people to join us in our “I-want-to-live-here” offices in the heart of Ljubljana. Are you a software developer focusing on native iOS? Do you live and breathe custom software? Welcome to the beginning of your new chapter, something fresh, different, and scändinåviën.
What will you do?
We handpick individuals or create cross-functional teams whose roles range from developers, QA engineers to UX & UI specialists. We make sure these teams are best equipped to tackle a specific technological challenge, and build custom software, which impacts large numbers of users in Scandinavia and beyond.
Besides focusing on results, we also put a lot of attention to processes and work according to agile principles. We like to get involved early, so that we can influence and set high technology standards and infrastructure requirements.
- Ideate and develop solutions for various technical challenges in cross-functional teams
- Actively participate in system architecture and product decisions
- Build impressive and immersive mobile apps that enhance the end user’s quality of life
- Proactively help your colleagues grow and work better through code reviews, pair programming, and other extreme programming practices
- Continuously enhance ways of working regarding people, relationships, processes, and tools
- Participate in discussions, facilitate workshops, and share knowledge about your topics of expertise
- Work in a distributed team with co-located and remote colleagues
What are our expectations?
We are looking for a knowledgeable and driven individual with advanced levels of professional experience.
Above years of experience and past job titles, the key attributes we are after are a passion for delivering high-quality work, an ambition to get the job done, and an enthusiasm for continuous improvements. In senior roles, we expect our employees to be value multipliers in our company, helping us advance our colleagues, our company, and our culture.
Those who succeed in this role usually have:
- At least 4 years of professional iOS development experience
- High attention to details and user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles such as design patterns, functional programming paradigms, etc.
- A passion for the iOS ecosystem, constant learning, and adopting new technologies
- Deep knowledge of Swift & iOS SDK
- Experience with UIKit
- Experience with dependency management (SPM, CocoaPods)
- Experience with the App Store submission process
- Understanding of App Store Review Guidelines
- Knowledge of Git
You’ll make us extra excited with:
- Exceptional dedication to the community through your commitment to open-source or other visible initiatives
- Knowledge of advanced architecture patterns
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience with app automation (Fastlane)
- Analyzing performance and memory with Xcode Instruments
- Experience with multi-platform development (Flutter, React Native)
- Experience with Server-side Swift (Vapor)
What are we offering?
- Full-time employment with a distinct salary range, in reflection with your experience and responsibilities
- Additional monthly payments into your pension fund
- A minimum of 25 days of paid annual leave plus a minimum of two extra days of paid leave to use for your personal and professional growth
- Time to focus and work on one assignment at a time
- A dynamic environment with opportunities to work in various industries, different teams, and even multiple offices in Slovenia and across Sweden
- Flexible working hours aligned with your teams’ preferences and family schedules
- Your choice of the latest and greatest of work tools, including your own brand new Apple computer 💻 and phone📱with a data plan
- Monthly chats with your team lead with regular check-ins in between, to help you unlock your true potential and to support you in improving not just on a professional but also on a personal level
- Impressive and always generously helpful colleagues and mentors at every corner
- Company-wide monthly meetings with complete transparency on our business decisions and future plans 📈
- Comfortable office environment with artisan coffee ☕, fruit & healthy snacks, on-point holiday decorations, a book library, multiple intriguing boxes of board games, Playstation and much more
- Our fierce dedication to work-life balance and overall well-being 🧘♂️
- Love 💚 and support for your ideas and contributions to social events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, and group sports activities
- Access to inspiring speakers & experts through our knowledge sharing events of various shapes and sizes, either on Knowabunga, Leetspeak, or in competence groups
- A hefty annual knowledge & hardware budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets
Would you like to learn more? Let's talk!