Hello, nice to meet you!
We are 13|37: created by developers, for developers. 13|37 is a knowledge and culture-driven company on a mission to fight bad code, one line at a time. We value work-life balance and social activities such as summer gatherings where the whole family is invited, live-streamed cook alongs and sports events. Our mission “Enabling people and organization with technology excellence” is without a doubt a central part of everything we do.
Are you our new mobile developer?
If being LEET is something you strive for, you are at the right place. And by being LEET we mean that you:
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience of developing Android native apps in Java and/or Kotlin
- Have experience with APIs and product development
- Have experience with Android Jetpack including ViewModels, LiveData, LifecycleObservers, etc
- Have a good understanding of Android design patterns and Android development fundamentals
- Are comfortable interacting with REST APIs
- Have experience With Git Or Other Version Control Systems
- Love writing high quality, readable and maintainable code
You will make us extra excited if you also have experience from AWS, Azure or GCP. And if you have an interest and/or experience in cross platforms and if you are interested in techniques like Flutter we can do even greater things together.
What will you do?
When you put a bunch of brilliant minds together, anything is possible. We always aim to work with projects that are technologically advanced and full of exciting challenges.
We like to get involved with a project at an early stage - when we can influence and set high technology standards, infrastructure requirements and start our hardcore development process.
We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high-performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first-class quality and satisfied clients in focus.
At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
Some of the technologies and tools you’ll get to work with (based on whether you’re android or iOS)
- Kotlin and Java
- React Native || Flutter || KMM || Xamarin
- Retrofit, OkHttp
- RxAndroid - RxJava
- Coroutines & Flows
- Jetpack compose
- Clean Architecture
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffé":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharings, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, and then add a supportive family spirit on top.
Do you want to be surrounded by equally driven and passionate individuals?
Let’s figure out together if we could be a good match, and then take it from there.
For contact or questions: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!