Hello, nice to meet you!
We are looking for a UX designer who wants to solve meaningful problems and create high-quality products and services, in collaboration with world-class colleagues.
We are tretton37
We are a knowledge and culture-driven company, created by consultants, for consultants. Since 2010, we have grown to almost 280 handpicked craftspeople from all around the world. We love to learn as much as we love to work within a company that embraces a kind and supportive atmosphere. We value work-life balance and social activities such as summer gatherings where everyone's whole family is invited, monthly lunch and dinner events, and sports activities. Our mission “Enabling people and organization with technology excellence” is without a doubt a central part of everything we do.
Are you our next UX designer?
To be successful as a UX designer at tretton37 you need to have a strong understanding of how things work beyond both ends of the design process. This means knowing how to uncover user needs, define problems, and design solutions which allow both the users and the business to reach their respective goals. You also have:
- Several years of experience of taking projects through all phases - from conception to launch.
- The ability to proactively collaborate with front-end developers while they implement your designs.
- A wide area of interests and a burning desire to keep learning and improving.
- Strong passion for delivering quality.
- Awesome communication skills - both towards your team and stakeholders.
- A portfolio with examples of your previous work, which you can present.
- Bonus points for experience with conducting UX research, usability testing and design workshops.
What will you do?
- When you put a bunch of brilliant minds together, anything is possible. We always aim to work with projects that are technologically advanced and full of exciting challenges.
- We like to get involved with a project at an early stage - when we can influence and set high technology standards, infrastructure requirements and start our hardcore development process.
- We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high-performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first-class quality and satisfied clients in mind.
- At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffet":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharings, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, along with a supportive family spirit on top of it all.
Would you like to learn more?
Let’s figure out together if we could be a good match, and then take it from there!
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!