Hello, nice to meet you!
We are tretton37: created by developers, for developers. We are a knowledge and culture-driven company on a mission to fight bad code, one line at a time. Since 2010, we have grown to almost 250 handpicked craftspeople from all around the world. We love to learn as much as we love to work within a company that embraces a kind and supportive atmosphere. We value work-life balance and social activities such as summer gatherings where the whole family is invited, live-streamed cook alongs and sports events. Our mission “Enabling people and organization with technology excellence” is without a doubt a central part of everything we do.
Are you our next Backend developer?
If being LEET is something you strive for, you are at the right place. And by being LEET we mean that you:
- Live and breathe Backend development
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in any of the following languages: Java, Node, Golang, Python, .NET, C#, etc.
- Have professional experience of working with cloud such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Write code that is clean, reusable, and testable
- Have a thirst for knowledge - always curious, keeping up-to-date, and sharing what you know!
- $ git commit (often)
What will you do?
- When you put a bunch of brilliant minds together, anything is possible. We always aim to work with projects that are technologically advanced and full of exciting challenges.
- We like to get involved with a project at an early stage - when we can influence and set high technology standards, infrastructure requirements and start our hardcore development process.
- We cover the entire product and service pipeline, from high-performance scalable backends to stunning interfaces for all devices - always with first-class quality and satisfied clients in focus.
- At the end of the day, what truly matters to us is the impact that we are able to create through technology; either for our clients or the community.
We put knowledge in the spotlight - this is what you get:
To assure that we never stop gaining and sharing knowledge among ourselves, with our clients, and with the community, this is a selection of our "knowledge buffé":
- Competence groups, code lunches, local and international conferences, and masterclasses are some examples of how we meet up, socialize and share knowledge within the organization.
- Some examples of our contributions to the community are our community conference leetspeak, live-streamed knowledge sharings, and hackathons.
- Combine all this with the freedom of having your own knowledge budget to be spent on conferences, additional tooling, education, licenses, or gadgets, and then add a supportive family spirit on top.
Do you want to be surrounded by equally driven and passionate individuals?
Let’s figure out together if we could be a good match, and then take it from there.
For contact or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!